Thursday, September 24, 2009

tea leaf co

Met up with Adrienna (finally!!) the other day,
The que for the movie was soooo long but we managed to chat right through the entire time.
I’d say at least half hour.
Had lunch when Ivan joined us, omg how long has it been since i actually talked to you.
Then we watched The Ugly Truth which was okay lah..

Had tea with them after before heading home.

Had fun and it was really nice to talk to you (again, despite how much we talk already) haha!
We shall have more girlie bonding moments like this in the near future (!)
Its so relieving to know that we have so many things in common despite the little details :P



Wanted to bring along my dSLR but i was rushing!
Thankfully she brought ay camera which explains the pictures i ripped.
hehe thank you :P

as you can see, we have the exact same ZARA bag in a different colour.
Coincidence. Purely. & we coincidentally took it along that day.

old best friend that grew taller again.
sigh





***

Recently my dSLR has become sort of like my bread and butter.
Possibly a necessary accessory wherever i go.
Please excuse me, its not like i get to do this all the time when im not on holidays you know.









****

Yesterday's news was the shittiest things I can ever receive right now.
Im not sure what I want, what I am, what I want to be anymore.

The ones who care dont understand when the ones who do just dont care.

I am my own poison.


BTW;
Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment