Saturday, September 12, 2009

old yellow bricks

I cooked breakfast on Friday morning wanting to make scramble eggs but forgot to prescrambble them like how i usually do, so in the end it was just a fried egg and I forgot about the oil spurting out from the pan when you crack the egg in a hot puddle of oil. (not sure if any of you get it-----)
My pointis, I forgot how its like to cook *sadly. I used to cook all the time :(


Spend dinner with mommy dearest and we had to go Pyramid to send a letter internationally at the underground post office place thing.
Coincidently I was told Miss Felicia Chong was having her birthday dinner at Bubba Gump so I dropped by for a short while :)
It was so nice to see you all again and make me realise how much I miss being around you all. *sigh.
Sorry couldn’t join you guys for dinner as ive just mention, i couldn’t abandon my mom to have dinner alone right.

***

All this vaguely reminds me of how much conflicting decisions I have to ponder about.
The way thats deemed right, or the other that is what I want.
Its a lose lose selfish situation anyway.

Very muddled.


On a happier note;
My second nuffnang cheque amount is already over a hundred bucks but I think i'll let it sit there a little while longer, consider it savings.. :)


want to watch-
















Im off.



BTW;
sleep in the city that never wakes up

1 comment:

  1. Hi, it's a great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete