Tuesday, September 29, 2009

out of every one


So what the lecturers always told us again and again
enjoy while you still have the campus to yourself” was actually true.
Which we never really understood and took for granted.

The uni is now jam packed and everyone is everywhere all the time it gets a little annoying.
Cars are everywhere, the basketball court if full & the worst thing is there’s no place to sit in the cafeteria :(

Apart from all that, I am close to hating the new time table and groupings.
We’re divided into 4 groups joining the April and September intake.
Most of my intake are in the first group leaving only a pinky of us in the others. :(

Why do I always have this luck of being disoriented and shun out from everyone else?

Sigh. I can never really settle down.

Tomorrow’s schedule also kinda sucks.
9am-11am, 4 hours break because no tutorials on then 3pm-5pm class.
I hate the walking back and forth.
Hmm, i think in total i’ll be walking almost an hour tomorrow if i take the long route (15 mins x4).

Sometimes I really wonder when my four leaf clover would work its magic.


BTW;
look what you've done

No comments:

Post a Comment