Thursday, July 9, 2009

you make everything seem so small

Hello from hostel room #61.
Im lazy to elaborate about my first day of induction/orientation or maybe i just don’t want to talk about it.
I still cant believe this is ACTUALLY happening.

My room is fine,
I hate the blue/purple curtains that look like doctor scrubs.
Gonna shop for curtains soon.
Over the past few weeks/days i have been shopping around for stuff for dorm purposes, for example bed sheets, pillows, bolsters, night lamp, electric kettle etc because I still want a set at home and even petty things like a hair dryer and towel racks.
All things matters.

Slap me for saying this but i really really REALLY miss life back home. O_O
and i miss tv, i miss air cond (NO air cond here ok), i miss my dog.

Aside from my (sad) life and obvious emo ways,
I had a very happy dinner yesterday.
Im sorry i couldn’t meet everyone though as much as i wanted to, its just that this particular person is soooooooo hard to get a hold of.

I had cravings for Western for a long time, and he surprised me with----






Tony Romas (!!)
My first time there and the.food.is.soooo.goooddddd.

caption:
the 4 sauce bottles
pina strawberry swirl (super good)
bread and butter spread
grilled chicken salad
chicken, butter rice, baked potato and RIBSSSS (!!!!)
& the sofa with patterns that look like pubic hair. (HEEHEH)


Sorry lah pictures so ugly, I didnt want to bring a bulky camera cause I no mood already.
So pictures are taken with Nokia6120 which is looking horrible now.
Sidetrack: I want a Nokia E75 please and thank you.


The most embarrssing no-no happen when we were just about to leave.
I tripped and fell on my knees, you know the proposing pose.
and i was wearing....


this skirt huhuhu.


I am almost certain the lady waitress were laughing at me!




Sigh i miss home and i miss you and you and you.


BTW;
question no.3 & counting

No comments:

Post a Comment