Tuesday, July 7, 2009

chocolate covered








Second day, where the car got stuck in the sands under the 2pm sun.
Free tans for everyone.


Not entirely a bad thing though cause its the highlight of our trip and something to laugh about ;)
I was plain useless because I was getting a headache. (sorry)
as you can see in the second picture, i was resting from the sun and kay is posing (cheh)
nolah she came to ask me how i am *sayangs



Sun, sand and fun.

****

Yesterday i paid i little visit to MUFYs at college and sigh, how i wish i could go back-
Everyone talked to me as if they arent going to see me for the rest of their lives. *sigh

Then i had a private date with Kay to go Pyramid and we are two happy girls with plastic bags.
I am going to miss this :(



****

Hmm, since ive been hearing this from multiple people....
and how unaware and blurry its been. (haha)

I am leaving to Nottingham University on Thursday people.
THIS THURSDAY.

which is two days from now?


haha somehow everyone thinks im leaving much later.
tsk tsk.

I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment