Friday, July 10, 2009

fly by

timed the walk from dorm to the faculties today and it was 10 minutes.
I thought they were exaggerating when they said 15 minutes in the book but i guess its true.
Most of the people that know me, know that i walk extra fast and i just dont realise it.
So it'll probably take 15 for others.

Good to know i have a daily exercise O_O

Got my time table and its actually pretty nice.

Apparently theres a ice breaking night on tuesday and a pool party on wed for freshies.
Not entirely thrilled.
I wish i was more sociable sigh.

My floor mates are from Pahang, Ipoh, Johor & Sarawak.
They consider me lucky because i get to go home during the weekends.

Waiting for momma dearest with sista and lunch as we speak.
I can watch the car pull over the curb from my room view.

let me try to take a picture.


oh too late their here yay

No comments:

Post a Comment