Saturday, July 25, 2009

tired and uninspired




reflection


Hello. :)


Had a pretty cool dinner on Friday which was this steamboat known as Shabu Shabu at Puchong with the peeepos.
My first time having Shabu Shabu and it was so funnnn.
It was very pricey (somemore i am dam kiam siap when is comes to food) but it was an “all you can eat” style thing.
It was RM 26.50 fyi.

Anyhoos, the food were on the conveyer belt, like the ones you see in sushi shops.
So you just grab the food you want and dump them into your own private pot.
yay.
Unlimited beef and quail eggggss. chomp chomp chomp



Before that, I headed over to Sunway UC to drop my letter or withdrawal and I was sooooo lucky to have bumped into Chloe, Felicia, May Sun, Pui Li, Liana and more other old coursemates just within that um, 15 minutes?
I MISS YOU ALL LIKE SHIZZ.


Im so tired right now but I have Social Science and Business tutorials to finish and read up.




BTW;
Putcha skates on ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment