Tuesday, July 28, 2009


2 crucial days have gone my quick enough with assignments/projects dropping like bombs.
Was in college for 11hours yesterday. By college i mean in the academic area not in my hostel.
If you were to count the hours i am literally in college, lets see..more than 96 hours a week.


Im getting so sick of the food served here considering so little variety and that i eat lunch there everyday and occasionally dinner. The lunch people are awesome though, always ready for a chat.

And apart from all that?
The people here are nice.
I believe i haven’t given credit to the girls here that i see in the morning, day and night.
Although being a banana isn’t helpful because my friends are more towards mandarin than English, Im still trying to adapt.
Im thankful thought that we are all JPA scholars and in the same course which means we have all classes together. (except English)
The amount of pressure to be around them is like (insert word).
I am only praying that I get through all this the best I can.

Sundays are never easy when I have to head back here, but knowing that 2 more days is going to be Thursday exites me :))))
2more nights/1 and a half more day till im home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment