Friday, July 17, 2009

raining more than ever

Home sweet home :)

Since i completed Malaysian studies in MUFY, i am now exempted from it, so I get to come back on Thursdays (!!)
But thats only for this sem.

Slowly getting use to life like this although sometimes I feel like a stranger to my own room .
Whatever it is, im glad to be back for the weekend to catch a glimpse of the loved ones.

Caught fever today :(
& and im quite worried it may be Swine. So i am going to the doc’s tmr.
I went online and checked, and apparently i have 7/9 symptoms.
I still find it just coincidence but just to put everyone at ease-

You know people usually ask the typical question whether i straighten my hair before (no)
But over here, people ask a different question-
They ask if i am a natural Brunette.
( !??!?!?!?!?)

My floor mates knocked on my door at 12am yesterday because they were hanging out in one of their room.
We ended up doing nonsense till 2am and i am so dead beat although class was at 11am today.
Nah, when tutorials sinks in, classes wont be starting that late anymore.
FYI, my intake is an accelerated one, so we have to catch up with April.

I still feel handicapped tho because my floor mates speak mandarin more than English.
Why am I a banana.........

Im coping.


BTW;
Excited to watch Harry Potter! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment