Monday, July 13, 2009

see




a glimpse of the way back to my hostel, the red building is where im staying.
Kapas Hall, the newest and furthest hall of all.
My room is not even in the picture because its much further right of the building.
Right at the end.

Classes commenced today starting of with IT and English.
Honestly i suck at computing knowledge, knowing i have to take it up makes me want to puke.


Will be joining the others for dinner later because ive yet to join them since i came here.
I was suppose to whip out my steamer and cook my own dinner in my room but nah, i need to bond heh.

We went to the TV room today and its so silly that they only have MTV, Star Movies and Star World but they dont have Channel V, HBO, Cinemax or E!.
Good to know i can still catch American Idol and such.



BTW;
Ive just realised, You've pre prep-ed me years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment