Sunday, July 19, 2009

8 days











After 4 painful days and a sad weekend i am still sick.
pretty bummed about missing the opportunity to play for BRATs in the dodgeball championship :(
dammit.

My parents asked me to skip my classes tomorrow and come back on Tuesday instead but i cant.
I am too scared to be left behind in IT class :( i hate IT------



On a different note.
We caught Harry Potter the other day and I thought it was alright.
I wont say that i hated it, but I predicted it would have that dark aura and slow moving-ness since that part of the book was already gloomy.
So no, to me it didnt suck.

I would only recommend it to those who have actually read the all the books or followed all the previous movies though, or you'll be lost.
It would just be like watching a movie without the beginning and the end.


Its so funny that when I was out that day to watch the movie, i was completely fine and well but felt like crap the day after.
What is this.


oh, and dinner was the best because we finally didnt have to rush.
Its a good thing i bought tickets for before dinner.

I like talks.
I like to know new things even when ive already known you for so long.
:)


Lets hope that I recover asap and feel better for the weekend to come.



misses home

No comments:

Post a Comment