Tuesday, August 4, 2009

you had my heart, and we'll never be worlds apart..

Sipping on Twinning's Jasmine Green Tea because I feel like having a little cafeine and coffee is not an option.
Too much coffee gives me headache these days but how can you resist. (!!)

I have an English Test tomorrow gasp.
its been TOO long since i sat for a test considering back in Sunway, we have test almost every week.

Speaking of Sunway, Happy Birthday Teoh May Sun (belated)
sorry i couldnt make it to your party. but you know i love you :)

I still remember sitting next to Pui Li and Charissa in Accounts and turned around to be friendly to you and Felicia.
Good times good times..



Anyhoos, had cup noodles for dinner because im so lazy to cook. O_O
I keep telling myself I will finally cook but when the hour arrives I give up.
Maybe I will cook tomorrow, because Im getting sick of noodles.
I hate noodles......


Here's a little um, glimpse of my room taken via webcam.


door to go out


door to the toilet.
notice the tv with only 5 channels :P
Hardly ever use it though, only when there's important news and all those.
At least if something like 911 (touch wood) happens again we still can get coverage eh..




4 hours of maths tomorrow.
gasp

No comments:

Post a Comment