Saturday, August 22, 2009

love letter






Happy self purchased Nike bag pack well needed for those days with heavy books and loongg walks.
Declined the offer to carry one back in Sunway because I didn’t deem it needy but with the currently routine, its the best solution to cure back aches.

Bought it with my hard earned JPA money. :D

Well not being calculative or anything, I was quite pleasantly surprised at the price tag that didn’t even hit 3 digits.


**

Dinner with the boys and Kay yesterday at Jaya One,
The place Darren keeps going on and on about everytime we pass by. Hehe.

Went blanked while deciding what to eat at Han Qi’s place so I suggested it since I am quite curious myself.

Its actually a pretty nice classy place.
Nice to whip out the dSLR and pass time aimlessly.

Oh yess not forgetting,
We mainly went dinner to celebrate Wai Hong’s belated and Jefferson’s birthday. Happy birthday!!

Sorry about how Kay and I totally failed at surprising you guys with the cakes. O_O

***

Went Midvalley with momsy and I can officially say that the furthest ive drove now is till KL, hellelujah ! :D


She's having a week off cause her kindy student's sista has Swine Flu.
So she's probably coming to stay over at my room on Weds and take me back home on Thurs this week :) :)

Laptop going crazy these days its really not helping.
Mom bought me 4 large packets of Luxury Cheese Crackers to stock up my supply.
Ohh myy..


***



Watched District 9 with momsy the other day and it was okay.
It was messy and slightly boring at the beginning but got better after. Sad ending!
Wouldnt recommend watching though, especially to those who arent into aliens and those stuff.


On the other hand---



UP(!!!)

Watched Up with Darren on Thursday (while I was still in college clothes cause I just came back from Semenyih and havent even went home. O_O )

It was soooo cute and lovable and touching all the same :)
There were some parts that really made me teary.
Super recommended! and infact, im gonna watch it again with mom next week cause she wants to watch it too. maybe 3D this time? hehehehehuuuhhaha

BTW;
you owe me a song !
but guess i wont be getting it so soon :(

No comments:

Post a Comment