Sunday, August 16, 2009

caught in the middle


I am typing this in my room as we speak and i'll only be heading back to my little dorm tomorrow morning.


Super pms week with things that can trigger impromptu pms either way.
These are the reasons why I never want to leave because now I am left with pot holes to fill.

The little bliss to wake up the extra few minutes to feel good is completely and utterly-dead.
I would like to equate myself to a hillbilly with all this upon me.

I cant believe it took me ages to just stare at that piece of cloth and realise how pathetic I am.

I am so lost in my own head I cant scramble the words right.
All I hear is the annoying echo of blocks in a metal can. I miss Taboo.


I hate having stripped away of- assurance, comfort, love

You say you're proud of me, but what if I cant make you be

I miss everything indefinitely.


there should be a why.

efforts, comfort, tears, adaption, love.


No comments:

Post a Comment