Saturday, August 8, 2009

when you look me in the eye

Friday’s outing at Pyramid (again),
I don’t know why we didn’t choose Ikea though because we were all craving for Swedish Meatballs!
So anyways, we;
  • Had Kim Gary. Mmmm, condense milk and peanut butter on thick toast :)
  • Pit stopped at a few shops
  • Went to Purikura machines where we had our very own maze adventure of jumping from one machine to another.
  • Outburst of pictures.
  • Headed to Snowflake and left as soon as we finished because so many people wanted seats.
  • Settled at Asia Cafe till it was almost midnight where we reminisced our days back in form 1 and felt nostalgic :D. Beats standing in front of the mag store.
sidetrack: Its actually really funny how we all got to be so close and just imagine that if we made one wrong step, we wouldnt exactly be there.
Back where Lillian and I had bad taste in guys (cough guy*), where Nicole and Xin Yi disliked us because we were always the girls at the corridor and the other things that made me laugh till i cramped.


***
From Kay's new phone. *sobs
and some from my Lumix, felt burdened to carry the dSLR. O_O

Kay, myself and Lillian



Kay, Nicole & Xin Yi



Kay & Han Qi


Han Qi & Darren




haha the matching rings Kay, Rachel & I bought had matching necklaces on sale :P











Then the Purikura madness started......
I remember wasting so much money on these bloody money suckers back in the younger days!










Kay and I made the guys fetch the cars heeeeee.






The stupidest thing happened in the car park.
I was so confident that Han Qi's car was behind ours that i whipped out my camera and snapped a photo of the people in it when all the cars were in a jam trying to get out of Pyramid.

LONG after we got out, Darren ask me why did i turn around to take a picture because they were never behind us.
I looked at my camera and realised ive just took pictures of strangers.
sigh...
snowflake





BTW;
Wau, its August already

No comments:

Post a Comment