Sunday, August 2, 2009

big girls dont cry

slightly colour coordinated
Shiat Teen, Kay and I


Our last few photos from PD approx about more than a month ago.
It feels pretty recent though and its one of those trips i'll never forget although i only got to formally know most of the people on the trip itself.
;)


Back at the dorm and everytime i see my parents leave I have to suck it up and say goodbye.
Dammit why am I such a wuss.

I feel quite spoilt and pampered if i were to compare myself with my other friends here,
I get to go back every weekend but they only get to go back in months.

But (!!) if i were to compare life here and life back home (where ya'll are lucky to be right now),
Id have to admit, going back home every week to hear the awesomeness of the happenings and impromptu celebrations around is somewhat somehow a little painful.


plainly, im just saying that id give anything to be back where i was.
the limited 3 day weekend is honestly not enough for me to be happy,


i am selfish to say this, but i envy the life you have back home.
& i know, its not too much to say this-


mmm..
sorry im so bitter

No comments:

Post a Comment