Monday, August 17, 2009

over again


Up (movie) is coming out this 20th August and i am SOOOO excited!
I have been talking about this since long agoo ok and now I cant wait to watch it.

Also, im really looking forward to watching Final Destination 4 in 3D (!!!)
Recent urge to endure thrillers.


I hope im not psyching myself out by getting excited and end up feeling disappointed. :\

I actually want to watch it in 3D. O_O
nudge...
but I rather save the money.


Feeling rather stingy lately although we've already received out monthly allowance from JPA :DD.
They gave us 6 months worth and its so pretty to see an extra 4 digit figure in the banks.
Still feeling abit stingy because its all the blood sweat and tears (literally).


Just finished our discussion on Social Science assignment with the mates;.
The upside of living in the hostel is you get to come back from class, relax, have dinner and walk 15 steps to their room late at night for discussion.

5 assignments due within the next 3 weeks.
3 test this week (1 tomorrow).


Addicted to walnut bread, make me stop.




BTW;
song please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment