Sunday, June 7, 2009

red neck

I am dead & tired & have to rise up early tomorrow for another round of horror :(
I have been complaining and dreading today for so long but alas! all my complains did not go in vain cause you twist and turned it upside down :)

I had the best few hours and if only there was more time :(

okay lah i dam tired now i feel like i just sat for SPM paper all over again.
i forgot AP / GP formula ok! sigh.
I wrote down : Tn = a(n-1).... then i dont know where to put the "d" already
was it +d or xd.
then i gave up cause i had more questions to attend to.
I dont/havent learnt AP/GP in college i totally forgot about them already :(
But i was so proud when i finished doing volumes and areas in a split second! :D

Argumentative/persuasive writing also came in handy for essay.



BTW;
Die die also i will give you back your money (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)


OMG you dont know how much i miss you girls -_- (emo)

No comments:

Post a Comment