Wednesday, June 24, 2009

lock


I have been MIA because I tagged along to PD with the 10 other March Ausmats.
3 days went away in a quick snap but it was awesome pawsome all the wayyy.

I was super hesitant at the beginning because I am the only outsider but they were all too kind to encourage me to go. I am easily tempted.


  • stayed at Casa Rachado and blasted music every night because we're the only guest there till our last day. Creepy.
  • swimmed in the hotel's pool 5 times in 3 days.
  • captain ball in the pool is super fun.
  • kp's 6 seater car got stuck in the beach and everyone sunbathed in the beach trying to dig it out from the sand. well we did it after an hour :P sorry i wasnt much help, i was already getting dizzy from the hot sun. :(
  • yummeh dinner for the 2 nights. BBQ and 6 course seafood. :D
  • stole bread haha
  • 600 pictures on the first day
  • double after 3 days.
  • cosy balcony chats while we fed mosquitoes.
  • Kay lost her phone :( the waiters are liars!
  • went sun tanning and feel goodddd haha. i can still smell the lotion :)
  • glitter sprinkly jazz fingers.


***

anyway, just came back from watching Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and i actually liked it :D
I didnt like the first movie and now i officially have a remapped view of the whole thing.
The whole cinema clapped at the end of it which was totally appropriate and agreeable.

I actually want to go watch it again. HEHEHE.

I know i dont have to tell to go check it out.

have fun enjoying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment