Sunday, June 21, 2009

pop

Thank you Darren and Lynette for scheming a surprise for me. (yesterday)
It was fairly predictable but I knew it wouldn’t always be what i predicted.

Apparently he was suppose to take me to a nice place for supper which has super chun lights and Ive never been there before. So i was suppose to put his jacket over my eyes and close my head from the highway as soon as I exited Kota Kemuning because it was “surprise” to see the amazing lights and place.
I went with it because i love surprises :D

He just had to park a little further while i had the jacket over my head and walk through Taipan and into Secret Recipe and tadaa everyone was there.

Couldnt open my eyes because it was too bright, you know the, after you close your eyes for too long feeling.

But i cried because I love you all!

Thanks Christine, Shing Vee and Azmi for the on the spot gifts.
:)



BTW;
pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment