Saturday, June 20, 2009

orange

Kay, Han Qi & I during 5B's reunion.
HEH me and HQ are invaders.



I am stoning here thinking if i should wash my hair.

Speaking of hair, I recently had my hair snipped and even came back to trim my fringe shorter, but for those who don’t know, my hair grows super fast .O_O
It is now so longggggggg and i just want it to be short for a while.
Maybe this is why i am so short, my height hormonal juice decided to settle in my hair roots instead of my height elongation.
Sad.
I might have to cut that fringe Lynette had :P

The nette and the yak slept over my place yesterday.
Cal and I went over to Kel’s for BBQ ! (thank you) omzg super awesome food. Ribs ribs ribs.

anyhoors, We talked and i suck and staying awake.
Why is it when im alone i have sleeping issues, and when i have guest i sleep in a snap.

They woke up with me at 6.30am cause i had to fetch annoying sister (yes you) to usj.
So these two sweet friends teman-ed me (maybe because i am ------- soon) and we had morning yum cha till 9.30am where i had to go home for --------- (to be continued)




BTW;
single ensuit

No comments:

Post a Comment