Friday, June 5, 2009

79.20


i just realise my webcam has moderately cute features (!)
although i prefer darren's one filled with werewolf, cupids and etc.



Today i found my long wanted (or needed) asset! (huhuhuhu)

Although i am in no mood to sit for tomorrow's crappy exam, i know that there is a huge resposibility for me to do my best for my sake and my family.
No matter how reluctant i currently feel, i wouldnt throw something like this away.


fyi, tomorrow's crappy exam is ASEAN's two day horror exam which i am in no mood to sit for!
Its the scholarship thing my sis got when she was my age.

People always have a certain desire to go overseas to study after school but i personally am not ready for that moment yet.
probably in my final year or 2 / 3 years from now.
but right now, im not ready to leave home.
I am terribly spoilt with love and comfort i refuse to grow up just yet.


BTW;
Just thought id said hello

No comments:

Post a Comment