Friday, December 4, 2009




Today he did the sweetest thing by coming ALL THE WAY to Nottingham to suprise me :)

He thought I was home already since I come back on Thursday occasionally, and was already on the way to Kota Kemuning but u-turned and headed to Semenyih around 9pm –ish which was at the other end, despite running low on credit, not knowing the way and almost out of petrol.

& he brought me a gift! (I don’t know why you cant just give it to me when you see me on the weekends but thank you :] )
The 2010 Starbucks planner ive been wanting to get (!!)
Plus its compatible with my 2009 Starbucks planner, so I can take it out and attach it to my leather binder.
It costs alot just for a planner OR you have to drink 11 Starbucks drinks to get it for free.

What im saying is,
Thank you . :)


No comments:

Post a Comment